Frequently Asked Questions
All our online orders are handled through Paypal
There are several ways to pay for your merchandise through PayPal. The most convenient and quickest is with your credit card or debit card through PayPal- which is incorporated into our website.
Is the item I see, the actual item I will receive?
The item you receive is identical to the item we display on our site. We never substitute or change any item.
What if the item is out of stock?
We keep our merchandise current but if an item is not available at the time of your purchase, we notify you IMMEDIATELY and give you the option of canceling your order, waiting for a backorder or offer you a similar item.
How long will my order take?
We ask for a MINIMUM of 4 weeks to accommodate any payment or shipping delays. We work diligently to finish your order and ship it out to you as quickly as possible. Only very rarely does an order take significantly longer than two weeks.
Do you have a catalog?
- Our website is our catalog. At this time, we do not have plans to produce catalogs for distribution.
Do you offer volume discounts?
- As a general rule, we do not offer volume discounts. We offer excellent quality products competitively priced.
I have a small business. Can I buy your products for my store?
- We do not offer wholesale packages at this time. We expect to have wholesale items in limited quantities in the very near future.
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is a secure service that allows you to instantly send money to anyone with an email address and is used by millions of members in 26 countries worldwide. As a PayPal member, you can charge your payment to either a credit card or debit your checking account.
- Sending money through PayPal is instantaneous – which means that we can ship your items faster – and PayPal also increases your safety by keeping your financial account information private.
- Paypal accepts your payment on our behalf and forwards the payments to our account. Paypal operates a secure site. Your credit card information is not passed along to us– just the payment.
- If you’re not a PayPal member, you will be prompted to complete an application form before the purchase is processed.
- If you have problems with your credit card payment, you may call PayPal toll-free at 1-888-221-1161.
Go directly to Paypal for further information www.paypal.com
* Currently, our orders are shipped throughout Canada
*Information on “FAQ” and “Order Info” page, applies to
Bridal Basics products only and excludes third party sites
*Bridal Basics products listed, are in Canadian funds
*Third party sites we link to are excluded from our price guard and deal in a currency of their choosing
*Shipping Charges are added at checkout and are subject to change.
*All sales are final. Absolutely no returns, refunds or exchanges. If your item is damaged upon receipt, we will supply you with a tracking number to pursue a claim.
PERTAINING TO BRIDAL BASICS MERCHANDISE
This information applies to www.bridalbasics.ca products only
- Clicking on our “Buy Now” button will launch our shopping cart which is handled through PayPal
- Prices listed are in CANADIAN funds
- Shipping to Canada only
- Shipping charges are not included in the listed price
- Shipping charges are calculated automatically at checkout
- If your shipment is received damaged, we will supply you with a tracking number to pursue a claim.
FABRICS USED FOR VEILS, HEAD PIECES AND EMBELISHMENTS ARE:
- veils: white or diamond white tulle
- roses, flowers & stems: satin, lace, tulle
- beads: crystal, pearl, bugle, rhinestone, iridescent (all synthetic)
- All sales are final
- Absolutely no returns, refunds, exchanges
For veil terms & style guide see also: Important veil information & guide
THIRD PARTY SITES
We feature many merchants products and change the items frequently.
This site links to third party sites. The products we feature belong to other merchants and are subject to terms as set by the individual merchants. Please do not request information regarding these sites or products as we have the information listed as provided by the merchant and further information regarding the products, shipping etc., can be obtained from the merchant by clicking on the links provided.
- Prices are set and controlled by the merchants
- Orders are shipped directly from the merchant
- Terms and condition of sale are to the specifications of the merchant
- Exchanges and returns are handled through the merchant directly and are not the responsibility of Bridal Basics, Nancy’s Bridal Basics, BridalBasics.ca, or any of it’s staff.
- Retaining merchant information, obtaining receipts and tracking the shipment progress of your order is your responsibilty as we are not afforded any information regarding purchases through any of the “Third Party Merchants” featured on the BridalBasics.ca site.
- All information displayed should be considered complete and no additional information can be obtained by contacting us
Definition of “merchant” referred to on this or any other BridalBasics.ca pages: Merchant: Any third party we link to; any site we are an affiliate of; any site advertising on www.bridalbasics.ca