Maid of Honour To Do List
Prior To Wedding
• Assist bride in selecting wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses.
• Purchase own wedding attire.
• Help bride address invitations.
• Plan and host bridal parties for bride.
• Record wedding gifts received at bridal shower.
• Collect bows and ribbon at shower to design mock bouquets for rehearsal.
• Help bride decorate wedding favors.
• Help bride with reception hall decorating.
• Attend rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
Day of Ceremony
• Arrive at dressing site two hours before the ceremony to assist the bride in dressing.
• Help in organizing the bridesmaids and their wedding attire.
• Arrive dressed at ceremony site one hour before the wedding for photographs.
• Arrange the bride’s veil and train throughout the ceremony.
• Hold the groom’s ring and the bride’s bouquet during the ceremony.
• Sign the wedding certificate as a legal witness.
• Stand to the left of the groom in the receiving line.