Best Man To Do List
Prior To Wedding
• Host the bachelor party.
• Purchase or pay for rental of own wedding attire.
• Attend rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
Day of Ceremony
• Make arrangements to transport the groom to the ceremony and see that he is properly dressed.
• Arrive dressed at ceremony site one hour before the wedding for photographs.
• Supervise the groomsmen and ushers.
• Hold the bride’s ring during the ceremony.
• Sign the wedding certificate as a legal witness.
• Forward any payment to the ceremony officiant, musicians, etc.
• Make transportation arrangements for newlyweds, maid of honor, and himself to the reception.
• Offer the first toast to the bride and groom at the reception.
• Transport the couple to the airport or honeymoon suite.
• Organize the return of all rented formalwear.